EmploymentCrossroads.com is published by the employment geniuses at EmploymentCrossing.com. For years, EC has been researching jobs not found elsewhere and making them available for our subscribers. Here’s our message: Continue to visit the employment websites that still operate under the antiquated model of only posting jobs paid for by employers OR take a gander at the thousands of jobs we offer that our researchers find and that aren’t listed anywhere else. If you’re still looking for a job, maybe you’re doing it wrong.
Here at EmploymentCrossing, we like to think we’re good at a lot of cool stuff, but we’re seriously awesome at connecting people with the jobs they really want.
We cover everything from C++ jobs, for all you nerdy types, to financial services and executive jobs for all the suits, or wanna-be suits, out there. We can even help the poor soul who wants to be an auditor. Seriously, you can see for yourself at AuditorCrossing.com!
Here are FIVE really great reasons to try EmploymentCrossing.com:
1) Instead of spending all your free time (which is what it would take…and then some) trying to find all the jobs out there which suit your fancy, WE CAN DO IT FOR YOU! And you can spend your time doing more productive things like hanging out with your puppeh or grabbing a cocktail with your friends.
2) Once you get on the EmploymentCrossing bandwagon, you get access to all 100+ Crossing sites! That’s a mind-boggling number of sites to search for your next gig. Who knows, maybe you’ll join wanting a vet position and emerge an employee of IBM. Hey, it could happen.
3) I bet you hate paying your taxes, too. Well, in that case, don’t you dare forget that when tax time rolls around you can claim job-search expenses (such as membership to our site) as itemized deductions. Of course, use your noggin and consult with a tax professional first
4) It’s more exclusive– kind of like a members-only club (come to think of it, that’s exactly what it is). While every other Tom, Dick, and Harry is on those free sites, you’re here, competing with less people and receiving a better shot at landing that job!
5) Our searches get down to the nitty gritty. Not everyone lives in a skyscraper filled city, or wants to work in marketing. EmploymentCrossing’s job search tools allow Joe Blow living in East Buddha, Alabama to find a new job in the bra and panties factory.
It’s for you, and it’s for everyone else, too. Try something new and see how well it works. Our free trial will show you the best way to look for jobs. Peace and good luck.
Curious about our image use? EmploymentCrossroads.com makes every effort effort to purchase and legitimately obtain the legal rights to all third-party images it uses. If we inadvertently use an image that is yours, please notify us immediately so we can either provide you with full credit or remove it in accordance with your wishes.